Hotel for couples in Rome city centre
Archimede Hotel is the Hotel for couples in Rome city centre, able to guarantee services, comfort and closeness to the major places of interest to anyone coming to spend a holiday in the Italian capital.
Guests can stay in our comfortable double rooms, which are available in two different versions: Economy and Standard. The Economy double room is ideal for anyone seeking accommodation at unbeatable prices and equipped with all the amenities necessary for a pleasant holiday. With a French-type double bed. The Standard double room has a large double bed and a balcony with a view of the city. Both rooms have a private bathroom with shower, hairdryer and amenities, flat screen TV, safe, air-conditioning, heating, telephone and desk.
The buffet-style breakfast is served in a dedicated room. Both continental and international breakfast are available. Therefore, there is never a lack of all sorts of sweet and savoury products. Products for people who are gluten and lactose intolerant are also available. The Archimede Hotel hotel is ideal for couples, also because it is located in a strategic position in Rome. It is easy to get to: located just 240 metres from the Rome Termini railway station, you can get to it in less than 3 minutes on foot by walking along Via dei Mille towards Via Marghera and then Via Marsala.
It is just as easy to move around the city: simply use the Rome Termini Metro underground station, where you can take both line A and line B. So, departing from Hotel Archimede Hotel, it is very easy to move around the city, either on foot or by public transport.
This means you can get to some of the most beautiful and romantic locations, which are a must if you are travelling as a couple:
• The Pincian Hill, one of the most beautiful walks in the city, is 2.8 km away;
• The Capitoline Hill, with one of the most beautiful views in Rome behind it, is 2.6 km away;
• The Janiculum terrace is 4.6 km away;
• The Aventino and the Orange Garden are 4 km away;
• The Appian Way Park is 4.6 km away;
• The Basilica of Maxentius is 2 km away;
• Trinità dei Monti is 2.3 km away;
• The Trevi Fountain is 2.2 km away;
• Villa Ada is 2.9 km away;
• The Lungotevere Tiber river embankment is 3.1 km away;